> foams (Taken with instagram)
The Victims of Jeffrey Dahmer:
- ??/??/?? - Raymond Smith - Just two weeks after moving into the now infamous apartment, Dahmer picked up Ray Smith. Unluckily for Ray he was a newcomer to Milwaukee and just ran into the wrong sexy white guy at the wrong time. Well, jeff asked him back to his place after they met an Club 219 to pose for some photo’s. And of course Jeff offered him a drink, which Ray accepted. What followed was another huge step for Dahmer. He strangled, then stripped the body and gave Ray one hell of a fuckin blow job. This was the first body that Dahmer admitted to getting intimate with, but definitely not the last. Once he’d had his fill of Ray he dismembered the body and chucked it out. All except the skull that is, he kept that. This guy was never reported missing.
- June 14, 1990 - Eddie Smith - Eddie Smith was a particularly ‘Camp Nigger’ (his words not mine) who readily accepted Dahmer’s advances. He went back to Jeff’s apartment where the pair exchanged blow-jobs. Afterwards Jeff offered Eddie a drink, Eddie passed out, Jeff strangled him, Jeff hacked up the body, Jeff chucked it out with the trash.
- July 8, 1990 - It nearly ENDS - Jeff decided to vary his MO, deciding not to bother about drugging his victim. He had a 15-year-old Hispanic kid posing for photos when he picked up a mallet and tried to crack his skull. The kid fought back and eventually escaped. So this kid went to the cops, but when he begged police not to tell his foster parents that he was gay, the police had to leave it alone, and Jeff was spared for another day.
- September 3, 1990 - Ernest Miller - Dahmer picked him up, took him home fucked him, drugged him, then changed the plan a little. He didn’t strangle this one - he cut the guys throat. He sliced off the biceps and put them in the freezer, and after taking all the flesh from the bone, decided to keep the skeleton.
It was around this time that the neighbors started to complain about the putrid smell coming from Jeff’s apartment. Dahmer explain to those that asked that his fridge was broken and he would get it fixed as soon as possible.
- September/October, 1990 - David Thomas - This one was kind of an accident. Well it was no accident that he died it was just that sex had little to do with it. Dahmer and Thomas were drinking in Dahmer’s apartment when Jeff gave him his special brew. Jeff didn’t really feel like killing thomas, but he was worried he might be pissed off when he woke up, so Jeff did the deed. This time he filmed the whole dismemberment. He also took photo’s of the severed head in various positions in the apartment. It was these photo’s that were viewed by Thomas’s sister for identification.
- February 18, 1991 - Curtis Straughter - Curtis wanted to be a model, Jeffrey wanted to kill him. Guess which one’s fantasy came true. He was strangled while giving Jeff “oral relief”. I reckon he liked this one because Jeff kept the skull, hands and his cock.
- April 7, 1991 - Errol Lindsey (AKA Earl Lindsey) - Errol was paid by Dahmer to come back to the apartment. He accepted a drink. Not long after Jeffrey was performing felatio on his corpse. Jeff kept the skull.
- May 24, 1991 - Tony Hughes - Hughes was a deaf mute so Dahmer had to make his offer in writing, $50 for some photos. Well the rest is the same, except Jeff left the corpse laying around his bedroom for a few days before dismemberment. I guess he figured that a fridge full of body parts and a bunch of human bones are about as incriminating as a full corpse.
- May 27, 1991 - Konerak Sinthasomphone - The most famous of Dahmer’s murders. This guy was the younger brother of the guy who charged Jeff with sexual assault, although Jeff never knew it at the time. Well Dahmer got the kid into his apartment, drugged him, fucked him, drilled a hole in his head, injected some acid, then left to get some beer. Somehow the kid was able to make it out of the building into the street where the police found him. To them he was just a drunk ‘faggot’, and when they spoke to Dahmer their thoughts were confirmed. They went back to the apartment, noticed nothing out of the ordinary, and left little Konerak to die. The cops even made a joke about it on the CB. Well needless to say, Jeff added another skull to the collection.
- June 30, 1991 - Matt Turner - Dahmer went all the way to Chicago for some fresh meat, and he chose the best day of all to go, Gay Pride Day. While cruising a bus depot Dahmer met Matt Turner, another male who thought he was going to be a model. Dahmer talked him into coming back to Milwaukee with him. I guess the rest is obvious. Dahmer kept the skull again.
- July 4, 1991 - Jeremiah Weinberger - Dahmer went back to Chicago for another one. Jeremiah was the lucky idiot. Amusingly he asked his flatmate what he thought of Jeff, “Sure, he looks good too me.” They went back to Milwaukee, and Dahmer kept him for a full day, when Jeremiah got sick of shagging Jeff he said he was going home. Jeff said fine, then offered his a farewell drink. Jeremiah’s head was found in Jeff’s freezer.
- July 12, 1991 - Oliver Lacy - This was another interesting one. They met, went to Jeff’s, had a drink, rubbed each others cocks, then Jeff strangled him. THEN for the first time Jeff sodomized the corpse. He then sliced of the right bicep and ate it. He placed Lacy’s head in the crisper of his fridge, and his heart in the freezer to eat later. He also put other body parts in the freezer. he put the rest of the flesh into the trash. He kept the entire skeleton.
It was at this time that Dahmer was suspended from work at the Ambrosia chocolate factory. It seems that he’d spent a few too many days at home with his ‘friends’. This really upset Jeffrey. And then on July 19 he was fired from the job, and seemed to give up completely. He went out to prowl the streets.
- July 19, 1991 - Joeseph Bradehoft - This guy was another one that swung both ways, and unfortunately for him he swung the wrong way on this day. Jeff took him home, they fucked, they drank, Joe died. Dahmer slept with the body for the next few days until the head became infested with maggots. Jeff cleaned it and put it in the freezer for later.
It would be safe to assume that he had very little control at this stage, he seemed to care very little, he was becoming extremely sloppy, and it was only a matter of time before his world completely collapsed.
- July 22, 1991 - THE END - Well it all got fucked up with Tracy Edwards. Jeff picked him up, got him back to his place. Dahmer says he remembers little of this evening, but one would think that Edwards will never forget it. Basically Jeff pulled out a knife and went from being nice to evil and back again. He managed to get a handcuff onto one hand but Edwards got away before Jeff could do his thing. Edwards got away, got the police, they went back to Jeff’s, found a lot of incriminating evidence and after a very brief struggle took Dahmer in. The place was full of human remains so the case became probably the biggest serial murder case of this decade.
A childhood history of fire setting, bedwetting, and cruelty to animals. This cluster of childhood behaviours is known as the Homicidal Triad. Also known as the Triad of Sociopathy, or the Macdonald Triad - was first noted by Macdonald in a 1963 article of his in the American Journal of Psychiatry.
FBI profiler, John Douglas, mentions the “homicidal triangle” or “homicidal triad” in his book, Journey Into Darkness. He and his colleagues conducted prison interviews with serial killers and rapists. They found that even two-thirds of the triad was enough to predict aggressive behavior toward society. In a study by Hellman and Blackman (1966), 74% of those committing violent crimes had a history of the triad or a part of the triad as compared with only 28% of those committing no violent antisocial acts. There was also a background of previous assaults, rapes, and burglaries in about 75% of these.
Anneliese Michel (1952–1976) was a Catholic woman from Germany who was said to be possessed by six or more demons , including Lucifer, Judas Iscariot, Nero, Cain, and Hitler. Two motion pictures, The Exorcism of Emily Rose and Requiem are loosely based on Anneliese’s story.
In 1968, when she was 17, Anneliese began to suffer from convulsions. It was then that a neurologist at the Psychiatric Clinic Wurzburg diagnosed her with Grand Mal epilepsy. Soon, Anneliese started experiencing hallucinations while praying and she carried out a number of highly disturbing actions. She licked her own urine off the floor and ate flies, spiders, and coal. She bit off the head of a dead bird. In one instance, she crawled under a table and barked like a dog for two days. She could often be heard screaming through the walls for hours. An exorcist from a nearby town examined Anneliese and concluded that she was demonically possessed.
In 1975, her parents gave up on the doctors from the psychiatric clinic. They chose to rely solely on the exorcisms and the church for healing.
Anneliese endured 67 rites of exorcism over a period of 10 months. Over time, the ligaments in her knees ruptured due to the 600 genuflections that she performed obsessively during each exorcism session. According to the autopsy, on July 1, 1976 Anneliese Michel succumbed to the effects of severe dehydration and malnourishment.
At the time of her death, she weighed only 68 lbs. from almost a year of semi-starvation during the rites of exorcism. She was also suffering from pneumonia and a high fever. She was buried next to her illegitimate sister Martha at the outer edges of the cemetery. This area is normally reserved for illegitimate children and suicides. During the trial in 1978, there were four defendants. They were Father Arnold Renz, Pastor Ernst Alt, and Anneliese Michel’s parents, Josef and Anna. All four were found guilty of negligent homicide and sentenced to six months in prison, suspended with three years’ probation.